Annual Membership Categories & Fees
Administrator/faculty/staff - $50
Part-time faculty/staff and post-docs-$35
Undergraduates - $10
you have registered. please send check to address below.
% MP Wenderoth
Biology, Box 355320
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195
Membership Privileges (proposed)
Access to the following resources
of professionals (for students looking for mentors and committee members, and for faculty looking for collaborators or tenure package reviewers),
2. A current
of BER-related literature
3. Updated list of professional development opportunities.
4. Membership list of those who are willing to review papers, and evaluate programs.
5.Resources/best practices for writing letters of support; external evaluation; writing paper reviews; review of teaching; creating a teaching portfolio; creating a tenure dossier.
6. Membership in the cutting edge society to advance undergraduate biology education research.
7. Membership directory to encourage collaboration
8. Reduced registration fees for national meetings
Contributions to http://saber-biologyeducationresearch.wikispaces.com/ are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License
Portions not contributed by visitors are Copyright 2017 Tangient LLC
TES: The largest network of teachers in the world
Turn off "Getting Started"